Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Testing, 1, 2, 3...

Sooo, a few days ago I realized that the google group I sent up for "email subscriptions" to this blog has NOT been getting my updates! SO sorry friends! Apparently when I did my little blog makeover, I didn't add the address back in... oops! That means the last email update you got was July 24th!

I'm hoping that most of my regular readers came to check out the blog anyway (even when you didn't get email reminders). But just in case you didn't - there is a LOT you've missed over the past 3 months! If you don't have time to read all the blogs I've posted since July, then I hope you'll at least make time for these 2.... 

Miracles Happen (Part 1) :: Life on the Fringes

 

Miracles Happen (Part 2) :: Everything Changes


Trust me - they are good ones! Oh yeah... and you should know that we MOVED to ALABAMA! (Seriously - you've got a lot of catching up to do!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment